Re: purists

To: "sidney raper" <spl310@hotmail.com>,
Subject: Re: purists
From: "Ben Zech" <motormite@hotmail.com>
Date: Wed, 16 Jan 2002 07:45:49 -0500
9

----- Original Message -----
From: sidney raper
Sent: Tuesday, January 15, 2002 7:47 PM
To: datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net

Gary,

Those are harsh words.  I don't think that he is too far removed from many
folks on this list (myself included) that have a desire to build their car
on their own.  He bought a project and it snowballed.  I am sure that many
on the list can relate.  How many folks her have multiple roadsters?  I have
3 at the house and most of 2 more elsewhere.  None run - but one day a few
will.

Sid
(Self admitted glutton to punishment when it comes to Roadsters - or else I
would not have dragged home SRL311-00076)

Sidney Raper
1964 1500
1967 SRL311 00060
1967 SRL311 00076