Re: purists

To: Donna and Terry Cost <tcost@hot.rr.com>
Subject: Re: purists
From: Gary McCormick <svgkm@halley.ca.essd.northgrum.com>
Date: Tue, 15 Jan 2002 14:31:04 -0800
This guy is a glutton for punishment... He purchases multiple non-functional
Lotuses and
then rolls his stoopid SUV (the only thing stoopider than an SUV is a
badge-engineered
makeover SUV like a Mercury Mountaineer... ).

His "saga" reads like the news from the shallow end of the gene pool.

Gary McCormick
San Jose, CA