Re: Do you remember your first Datsun Roadster

To: "William Hatfield" <jhatfield@zianet.com>, BARTERDUDE@aol.com,
Subject: Re: Do you remember your first Datsun Roadster
From: "Eric Frisbee" <efris@qwest.net>
Date: Wed, 9 Jan 2002 05:13:40 -0700
For once, it's good to be young(er)..   I have been around Datsun roadsters
my ENTIRE life... 32 years worth currently and I bet few, other than my
brothers can beat that!  My dads first Datsun was a '66 bought in '1967...
still has it too!

My first roadster was a '68 2000, red that was given to me in 1988 as a
graduation gift.   If I had to do it all over again, I'd have bought the car
so I appreciated it more.   And yes, I still have that little beauty,
although it's been down for a rebuild for the past 8 years.

Eric
WyCROC