Re: S/Brake Switch ??? - "special" options

To: Thomas - Sweden <csp311@telia.com>
Subject: Re: S/Brake Switch ??? - "special" options
From: Gary McCormick <svgkm@halley.ca.essd.northgrum.com>
Date: Thu, 29 Nov 2001 08:40:58 -0800
Reminds me of the story I read about Stirling Moss and some other race car
drivers going
out in a 4-door "saloon" with killer doors (or "clap hands" doors, I think they
call them
in the UK) - Moss was driving, and had the two in the back opening the doors at
strategic
moments for additional braking. Had to be hell on the door handles - and this
was in the
days before mandatory seat belts!

Gary McCormick
San Jose, CA