Re: BOOK? YES!

To: "Brad Holmes" <bholmes@monk.aum.edu>
Subject: Re: BOOK? YES!
From: John Atchison <jda@srv.net>
Date: Wed, 28 Nov 2001 15:33:41 -0700
many years ago, prior to the Web mailing list
that has brought much of us together...

both Rallye and Rising Sun Racing
started on similar adventures...........
assembling Datsun roadster tech tips, maintenance procedures,
collected Roadster wisdom, and bits of roadster history
into published form.
The Rising Sun book was even in the suggested 3 ring binder form
as a work in progress, to be added to as it progressed.
Both attempts gave out in the reality of the real business world
and the then high costs of publishing and copy costs,
along with finding enough clients scattered around the world.

But with the ease of on-line publishing and critical review
that now exists through the Web,
maybe it's time to give another attempt to assembling
a compendium of Datsun roadster knowledge ?

A legacy for those that follow us down the path
to roadster ownership in the future ?

John Atchison
Idaho Falls
69 2000