Re: BOOK? YES!

To: datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: BOOK? YES!
From: "Brad Holmes" <bholmes@monk.aum.edu>
Date: Wed, 28 Nov 2001 15:45:31 +600
Listers

Tom replied:
> Roman,
> I am very humbled by your words.
> Alas, I have way too many projects to work on before I
> ever get a chance to sit down and write about the
> roadsters.
> The thing I love about the mailing list is the interactive
> nature of it. I have made some big MISTAKES in my tech
> write ups........

The Datsun Roadster community needs more of this type of work.
I received an MGB catalog in the mail last week (brown paper wrapper,
of course) and was again taken aback by the extensive works published
(parts, after market goodies and how to's) for British cars. Many of
them probably redundant, while we have very, very (too) few.

I'll buy "Tom's Tech Tips, TTT". I think it would be great in
3 ring notebook form, so we could add notes, emails, drawings,
pictures, etc. Oh ya, and phone numbers and email addresses.

Go for it Tom, there are lots of techees out there to double check
your advise / instructions. Just think you could be the official
"Dr. Laura" of roadsters.

Brad Holmes
68 - 2k, Solex
SEROC