back

To: datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net
Subject: back
From: KWS711@aol.com
Date: Mon, 26 Nov 2001 21:44:31 EST
Hey,

I just wanted to let everyone know (or those who care) that I'm back on the
list. Since I bought the 510, I have been putting my efforts into it. I've
done about everything I need to do for now, so back to the roadster.

I've finally committed to pulling the motor, so I can repair the trans. I
have printed out the Rising Son Racing instructions from Gordon's web site.
For those of you who have done this: How high can I  put the car up on
jackstands? If I jack it up to disassemble everything under the car, can I
keep it at that height?  Anything in advance I can do to make my life easier?

I'm sure I'll have plenty of questions to throw out there as I proceed. I'd
like to thank everyone in advance for their valuable info.

Kim
68 2000
71 510 2DR
NOWROC