Re: parts manual

To: Lehinger <Lehinger@fwi.com>
Subject: Re: parts manual
From: Russell Southwell <rulee@cityscape.net>
Date: Tue, 20 Nov 2001 09:36:53 -0600
I borrowed one a couple years ago and coppied it with my scanner, and printer,
it cost me 4.00 for the paper, 28.00 for the ink cartridge, and 4 days work
scanning
both sides of the pages, then printing both sides. earlier this year I bought a
couple
of Lee's copies, a lot cheaper, clearer, better, and a hell of a lot easier.
the other 2 roadster owners here like thiers also.
thanks again Lee.
Russ Southwell
Beardstown Illinois area population 6000 people  11 roadsters.