bearings...cheap

To: datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net
Subject: bearings...cheap
From: "Ross Eddington" <reddingt@pobox.une.edu.au>
Date: Fri, 16 Nov 2001 14:07:56 +1100 (EST)
For those of you in the US, I have found a cheap supply of bearings for
front and rear wheel of roadsters. Remember now, divide by two to get
approximate cost in US dollars! (postage extra)

(1) Front Wheel bearing Kit (37.82 each side) (whats that $18 US)

(2) Back wheel (has to be purchased in components) (you get two by
seals plus the bearing) for around $45. (about 22.50 US)

add just 10% GST, which you probably dont ahve to pay if your buying
from overseas.

They also have some weird bits like the seal for the worm thread on the
steering

Its with a bearing company here in Australia. Im picking up a set of
the front kits on Monday, so will let everyone know what there like. If
enough peopel are interested, maybe I could do a bulk purchase.

Ross
Brisbane Australia

--
Ross Eddington