Re: [240z.org] Roadster

To: Pre-Zee <Pre_Z@msn.com>
Subject: Re: [240z.org] Roadster
From: Fred Schroeder <roadster@texoma.net>
Date: Sat, 10 Nov 2001 09:54:44 -0600
Considering that it is a bright day, even with ASA 100 film you would have 1/125
shutter @ f/16.  That would most likely be the slowest shutter speed used.  The
engine would have to dancing an Irish jig to blur.  However, the rotational
speed of the fan could easily produce the very slight softening seen in this
picture.

Best regards,

Fred Schroeder
Denison, TX