State-to-State buying and shipping of roadster help needed

To: datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net
Subject: State-to-State buying and shipping of roadster help needed
From: John Hogan <mad@madgrizzle.com>
Date: Mon, 05 Nov 2001 12:13:23 -0500
Has anyone on the list had experience with buying and shipping a vehicle
from one state to another?  I am looking at purchasing a vehicle in
California and need to get it shipped to Florida.  I also have to handle
the vehicle registration details.  Can anyone offer me some advice as to
perhaps a shipping company to use and maybe some information as to how to
purchase a vehicle in California when I live in Florida?

John Hogan

///
///