Re: Question re Burg/Mystery Part?

To: Geegc@aol.com, datsunmike@nyc.rr.com, vlaury@earthlink.net
Subject: Re: Question re Burg/Mystery Part?
From: Stan Chernoff <az589@lafn.org>
Date: Sun, 04 Nov 2001 10:45:01 -0800
Gary,

The screw goes in the top of the rear rocker shaft support as tight as you
can get it.  The oil comes to the shaft through a vertical hole in a rocker
shaft support.  The oil goes thru the inside of the shaft and out through
holes in the shaft to the rocker arms.  There are small holes in the rocker
arm for oil to exit and oil the pushrods and valve tips.

I have a remanufactured shaft assembly with the shaft hard chromed and the
rockers bronze bushed.  The mystery screw is included.

Stan

///
///