Re: Local Roadsterites - Idaho

To: "Dziuba, Larry" <LarryD@pengrowth.com>,
Subject: Re: Local Roadsterites - Idaho
From: Don Miller <turbospl311@yahoo.com>
Date: Sun, 29 Jul 2001 13:48:19 -0700 (PDT)
Isn't this ironic!! I am heading out in an hour for
Oregon and won't be back to Boise until Late Friday
night. If you are still going to be here on Saturday,
you are more than welcome to come to Meridian and look
at the turbo V-6 Roaster! It will  be in action on
sunday Aug 5 at Mountain Home AFB autocrossing now
that it is back together. Thanks, USPS saturday
delivery.

Don Miller
68 Turbo V-6 Roaster
Meridian, ID