Local Roadsterites - Idaho

To: Roadster List <datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net>
Subject: Local Roadsterites - Idaho
From: "Dziuba, Larry" <LarryD@pengrowth.com>
Date: Sun, 29 Jul 2001 14:33:27 -0600
My family and I will be starting our vacation in one week.  We will  be
heading down through Sand Point and then on to Boise for a few days.  I
would like to meet some of you guys and say I actually heard a roadster that
was running.  Can't remember who lives there.  Please let me know if you'll
be around.  Thanks!  Larry.