Re: Stolen car woe's Help!!!

To: "Brian Hollands" <bholland@hayes.ds.adp.com>,
Subject: Re: Stolen car woe's Help!!!
From: "roadster" <roadster@rcn.com>
Date: Fri, 27 Jul 2001 20:27:43 -0700
Show them the 2000 on ebay with a Buy it Now for $18,000. That one is
extremely nice, and says it had a professional appraisal. A car that's just
excellent ought to get $8000.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/aw-cgi/ebayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=593745341&;
r=0&t=0

Had a run-in with State Farm in the past, where they tried to low-ball me
after an accident their client caused. I asked $5000, they offered $1000.
Got a lawyer and got many times more than the price I asked, it was very
satisfying.

Fred