Re: lost lights

To: roadsterregistry@yahoo.com, mikef@carolina.rr.com,
Subject: Re: lost lights
From: "sidney raper" <spl310@hotmail.com>
Date: Sun, 22 Jul 2001 20:59:27 -0400
I just remembered something.  The 68 fusebox has a history of "losing" the
headlight fuse.  A remedy according to Rallye is to bypass it with an inline
fuse holder.  If you have the vertical row fusebox, that is probably the
culprit.  The headlight fuse is the top one if I recall correctly.

Sidney Raper
1964 1500
Jacksonville Florida
http://www.geocities.com/roadsternut/index.html