Re: lost lights

To: "Mike Faggart" <mikef@carolina.rr.com>,
Subject: Re: lost lights
From: "datsunmike" <datsunmike@nyc.rr.com>
Date: Sun, 22 Jul 2001 08:02:43 -0400
Although I don't own a late car I have heard through friends that it's a
common problem. Seems the fuse box gets hot and blows the fuses or worse.

Fred Davidson wired his lights up completely different and if he so desires,
can explain how he did it.

I think I remember a tech tip in the Roadster Review that addresses this
problem. I will try to find it ASAP but that may still take several days as
I have to sort through all the issues.

Good luck,
Mike