Re: Side trim install

To: "nruff" <nruff@famvid.com>
Subject: Re: Side trim install
From: "datsunmike" <datsunmike@nyc.rr.com>
Date: Sat, 14 Jul 2001 19:13:00 -0400
Bring the molding to an autobody supply house as I did and they fixed me up
with plastic molding clips which fit perfectly. Unfortunately I don't have
the model no. of the clips as it was a broken box. I also used stainless
8/32 bolts, not screws, as they fit in the slot perfectly and didn't turn
when I tightened them. Mucho better than the originals.

Mike