Re[2]: Basic Distributor Question continued.

To: jon_wissler@pngc.com, datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net,
Subject: Re[2]: Basic Distributor Question continued.
From: Fred_Katz@ci.sf.ca.us
Date: Fri, 13 Jul 2001 14:43:31 -0700
Sounds to me that it would be a good idea to call one of our vendors and
order a bunch of the small commonplace items. And keep them as spares or
for use in the next tuneup. I'm surprised how many of us wait for these
small cheap things to break and then have to go hunting them down. (I carry
my spares with me).

Such as ignition points, ballast resistors, distributor caps and rotors,
temp senders, radiator caps, air filters, light bulbs, etc.

Fred - So.SF
P.S. (Vendors, can I get a discount now?  ;)