RE:July Fun Run

To: Datsun Roadster List <datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net>,
Subject: RE:July Fun Run
From: Steve Allen <dumpdude@pon.net>
Date: Wed, 11 Jul 2001 15:35:58 -0700
This is for anyone in the area who might be interested. We are having another
club fun run Saturday the 28th of July. The details follow:

July 28 311 Skid Mark Run. We will meet at 10 a.m. at the park 'n ride in
Rohnert Park off of the southbound lanes of Hwy 101.
Same place as our first run. From there we will cruise up to Santa Rosa and
pick up Hwy 12.  We will then meet up with the rest of the crew at the
Ledson Winery (the castle north of Kenwood, across from Oakmont) around 10:30
a.m.  From there we will head south on Hwy 12 to Lawndale,
Lawndale to Warm Springs, Warm Springs to Arnold, Arnold to the Benziger Winery
in Glen Ellen. Then back down Arnold to the Plaza in Sonoma, we
will eat lunch in or around the Plaza(depending on parking) and talk roadsters.
After lunch you can do your own thing by checking out some more
wineries, Jack London's retreat or take a run back through Glen Ellen and hit
some more backroads including Sonoma Mountain Road. It should be
another excellent run. Bring lots of sunscreen. Hope to see you there.

PS:Skid Mark ain't got nothing to do with dirty underwear unless maybe it is a
passenger's problem. Our skid marks come from braking hard, peeling out
and just plain having fun.

Steve
67.5 stroked 2 liter
66 in pieces