Re: OT Comments from a now Non-Virgin Shasta Go-er

To: kzariwny@home.com
Subject: Re: OT Comments from a now Non-Virgin Shasta Go-er
From: Daniel Neuman <dneuman@quark.sfsu.edu>
Date: Tue, 10 Jul 2001 13:31:05 -0700 (PDT)
Hey Kerry,

> Hope the week is going well. From finally meeting the Famous Katzman to
>ripping

Man when do I get to be 'famous'???

> And of course who could forget finally being able to touch the phallic like
>rear tail lights of Daniel Neuman's roadster
> in
> person (I think I will never wash this hand again <grin!>)

        Man where has that hand been?? I better wash that tail light......

> BTW I promise I will not post my Shasta pictures as I am sure viewing the
>same cars a million times might lose its
        Now this is just silly, roadster owners never get tired of looking at
their own cars..and especially reading favorable comments about their cars
written by other people..
        I am especially screwed cause I forgot the digital camera this year and
never managed to buy any disposable cameras.  I didn't take a single picture the
entire time.... Irene was hella pissed at me for forgetting it....

> appeal on the millionth and one but do have a really cool shot of Roseburg
>cow sex that was shot from a moving ca
        Now here's something that people could 'get behind' I think you should
post it.

                Daniel 69 2000
                SF CA