Re: Datsun "Spyder" on eBay

To: "Mick T" <mickth@hotmail.com>, <datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Datsun "Spyder" on eBay
From: "datsunmike" <datsunmike@nyc.rr.com>
Date: Tue, 10 Jul 2001 07:14:05 -0400
There was a Datsun dealership in CT called Wilson Motors that had a whole
bunch of old Datsuns on their showroom floor, as a matter of fact they had
more old cars than new ones.

This car may have been on the dealer's showroom floor. But don't hold me to
it as I have no documentation to support it and my memory ain't what it used
to be.

Mike