Re: <<LONG>> National Datsun Meet

To: <Datsundude@aol.com>, <solex67@hotmail.com>, <calspeed@aol.com>
Subject: Re: <<LONG>> National Datsun Meet
From: "Eric Frisbee" <efris@home.com>
Date: Thu, 21 Dec 2000 13:05:41 -0700
Very interesting, but I am wondering if there might not be a problem with
the name "Z-car convention".   While all Datsuns are welcome, the mere name
infers that only Z's are welcome??  Perhaps that might have explained a
great deal into why so few 510s or roadsters showed.       If we were to do
an ALL Datsun meet, naming would have to reflect this... the Datsun National
Meet in Colorado Springs 2002?