Re: Starter removal try again

To: Roadster List <datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Starter removal try again
From: DATSFUN <trosborn@california.com>
Date: Fri, 03 Nov 2000 00:01:32 -0800
Steve,
Victor is right regarding long starters. You may get some extra room by
loosening the body bolt you see in the fenderwell and the body bolt in
front of the radiator. Don't remove these bolt all the way, as they can
be hard to restart -- about a 1/2 inch of clearance should do it.
Todd Osborn
68 2L DATSFUN
San Jose, CA