Re: A Great Deal Isn't That Without a Title

To: "Ron Hamilton" <ej99176@goodnet.com>,
Subject: Re: A Great Deal Isn't That Without a Title
From: "datsunmike" <datsunmike@nyc.rr.com>
Date: Thu, 23 Nov 2000 16:03:11 -0500
Did the 69s have an ID tag on the dash????? Even so it would be easy to
change IDs with a little work. Frame No.? Who, other than us would know
about that? Certainly not the cops or DMV. I have a different frame under my
car, but considering where it's located you can't read it. Most are
illegible after all these years.

Mike