Re: going nuts!

To: "Pam & Paul Bauman" <plhbauman@earthlink.net>,
Subject: Re: going nuts!
From: "William Hatfield" <jhatfield@zianet.com>
Date: Sun, 19 Nov 2000 16:40:43 -0700
Hi:   Paul's question made me currious as I had allways assumed the
tail lite studs to be SAE.  So I went to check and be sure, but it is
metric (one of very few things I ever found on my early 67).   So try
a 5X0.9,  also a 5/16" wrench fits the nuts, but then so does a #8
metric so go figure.          Bill    66&67spls in NM