New look website

To: datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net, datsunroadsters@egroups.com
Subject: New look website
From: RoadsteRob@aol.com
Date: Fri, 17 Nov 2000 18:10:27 EST
Hello lists

Ahead of the next content update I'd welcome a little feedback.

The American race pages on the site are getting some great feedback from
outside the Roadster (and Datsun) communities - in an effort therefore to
extend roadster awareness further, although the pages are similar to before,
I'm trying a different look to the site. I'm also trying to bring the site
kicking and screaming into the 20th Century (forget the 21st Century,
Britain's at least 5 years behind - Errrr, except when it comes to designing
a ballot paper).

The US index is up there for starters and I'd welcome constructive feedback
on the overall feel, download times, content, etc before I start on the other
pages.

Check out URL:-

http://www.datsun.org/fairlady/usindex.htm

Thanks in advance.