Datsun Parking Signs

To: road <datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net>
Subject: Datsun Parking Signs
From: "Thomas Walter" <ra0618@email.sps.mot.com>
Date: Wed, 01 Nov 2000 10:38:15 -0600
Laurie --

Heads up there are still THREE of the "Datsun Roadster
Only Parking Signs" here in Austin for sale.  Yep, these
were some of the ones that I took out to Shasta and
never sold.

SO....  I would have the BUYER send YOU a check for
$15.00 + shipping.  Just send me their address, and
they will be mailed out from Austin, TX.  You can
reimburse me for the shipping with beer. ;-)

Work has me jumping, so I haven't been on the list the
last month or so.

Cheers,

Tom Walter  '68 2000 -- Rodney
Austin, TX