Re[2]: Opinions wanted. 67.5 2L value?

To: Magic1910@aol.com, datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net,
Subject: Re[2]: Opinions wanted. 67.5 2L value?
From: Fred_Katz@ci.sf.ca.us
Date: Wed, 13 Sep 2000 12:30:16 -0700
Supply and Demand! Now if I can get everyone else to lose interest in the
67.5 2000's, maybe I will be able to buy one for $2000! Hey Calspeed, wanna
sell yours for $2000? (Just kidding!)

Prices above $10,000 are not unreasonable. Try pricing replacement parts
for that year, like headrests, fenders, chrome license surround, visors,
top latches, etc. Some people can't afford the fixit costs. Eventually
someone will pick it up and restore it. In my old neighborhood in SF,
yuppies came in and poured money into homes. You've got near mansions with
multiple decks and wine cellars sitting next to derelict rundown homes. Now
there's a near war going on, as the neighborhood folks who can't afford to
restore want the City to pass laws banning yuppies/dotcoms so they can
force the prices down. Absolutely nuts.

Hey, there's an idea! Pass laws to limit the prices of 67.5's!

Fred - more passion than money
BADROC