RE: Opinions wanted. 67.5 2L value?

To: "'Magic1910@aol.com'" <Magic1910@aol.com>
Subject: RE: Opinions wanted. 67.5 2L value?
From: "Hall, Phillip" <Phillip.Hall@msfc.nasa.gov>
Date: Wed, 13 Sep 2000 12:17:58 -0500
 During the last phone conversation with Sports Imports, I asked Ross how
much for the 67.5 2L Solex (factory 150 HP).  He said if he fully restored
it (acid dipped body, new everything) to concourse condition it would
be.........$35,000.  IF I were single I would have him get started today!.
To me 35K is the price of a Z3 and the Roadster will be worth 35K (at least)
five years from now and the Z3 will be a $10,000 one in a million cars.  One
could get a 67.5 cheaper, but for a PERFECT Roadster I would say 35K.
SRL31100005....mmmmmm....

Phil
SEROC