Re: Yahoo! Auctions - 1962 Datsun 310 Fairlady Roadster. Very straight.

To: BARTERDUDE@aol.com
Subject: Re: Yahoo! Auctions - 1962 Datsun 310 Fairlady Roadster. Very straight.
From: "Andrew Murphy" <solex67@hotmail.com>
Date: Thu, 31 Aug 2000 07:31:58 PDT
All,

We all know this isn't a 62 car and I am also curious about the VIN number
that seems way too high. Misprint? I am interested in this car and have sent
an email to the seller to go see the car this weekend. If I hear back from
him and see the car, I will investigate the car and post to the list my
impressions. Some of you know I am after a restorable 3 seater and this may
be a good candidate.  I will let you know.

Andrew Murphy
SoCalROC

http://profiles.msn.com.