Re: Check out How Datsun Got Its Name, or Thanks, Mr. Fleeing Rabbit

To: <Geegc@aol.com>, <datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Check out How Datsun Got Its Name, or Thanks, Mr. Fleeing Rabbit
From: "Fred Katz" <fredkatz@2xtreme.net>
Date: Thu, 24 Aug 2000 21:19:02 -0700
Yea, excellent true story. Can you imagine the resulting name of our
roadsters if the company had one different initial investor?

Like CATSUN, FATSUN, RATSUN, WATSUN, DITTO, DADSUN, DAMSUN, DAYSUN, BADSUN,
CADSUN, HADSUN, MADSUN, SADSUN, TANSUN, TEASUN, etc.

Even more possibilities if all the investors were different! My favorites
would be DUMSUN, DIMSUN, and NUTSUN!

Fred

HREF="http://www.latimes.com/print/highway1/20000822/t000079064.html";>Clic