<Northwest> SIR Vintage Racing

To: "datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net" <datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net>
Subject: <Northwest> SIR Vintage Racing
From: Mike Poorboy <bitterrootprop@nidlink.com>
Date: Wed, 23 Aug 2000 14:16:38 -0700
List,
The Fall Finale Vintage car races are  September 16th and 17th at
Seattle International Raceway.  Craig Carter will be up from California
for the
event and would like to meet some of the NOWROC group. Gordon
suggested that we meet at the concession stand on Sunday. Let me know
what you think. I am going to try to make it over for this event if
possible.

The event won't draw as many cars as the Northwest Historics, but their
should be a good showing of some pretty nice cars in the paddocks and
and also in the parking lot.

http://www.sovren.org/Page_1.html

Thanks,
Mike