Re: 66 Datsun 1600

To: "Gerardo Magana" <gmagana@softcom.net>
Subject: Re: 66 Datsun 1600
From: "datsunmike" <datsunmike@nyc.rr.com>
Date: Thu, 17 Aug 2000 17:22:51 -0400
Gerardo,

Why don't you save yorself a lot of mess and time and have the car bead
blasted after you take it off the frame or leave it on. There is no
possibility of contamination from paint remover and it comes out great. I
did the entire shell in/out for about $400. It's really worth it.

Good luck with the project.

66 Mike

BTW, are you going to scrape off the old undercoating?