Re: Road Trip Preparation

To: datsun roadsters <datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Road Trip Preparation
From: "Paul" <9laser3@bright.net>
Date: Tue, 15 Aug 2000 05:51:19 -0400
  Sorry about the timing of this note to Jay, now that his trip to
Huntsville is successfully completed.  I mailed this mid last week to the
list, but it just showed up today?  List problems or Bright.net?

  Either way, glad the trip went well.  And I am really Sorry I missed
Phil's steaks on the grill!!

Paul
OROC