Re: Gary Goes Pro Solo II - First time win

To: Gary Boone <gboone@sisna.com>, Victor Laury <vlaury@earthlink.net>
Subject: Re: Gary Goes Pro Solo II - First time win
From: Dennis Currington <dc311@mail.com>
Date: Mon, 14 Aug 2000 00:46:08 -0700
Gary Boone wrote:

> Did a Pro Solo 2 this weekend in Denver for my first time and took first place
> in CSP. Hello WyCROC, where were you yesterday and today?
> Gary Boone
> '70 2000
> Cheyenne, WY

Congratulations Gary!  For those of you who are not familiar with a Pro Solo, it
is the BIG boys series.  While anyone can enter, it has a National following of
guys who run most or all of the events around the country.  I always ran the San
Diego Pro and was happy not to finish last of 15 or so cars in CSP.  To win in
CSP
in a Natl. event is a big deal. So Gary, I guess that big blue car of yours is
as
bad as it looks!

Victor, now you have something to shoot for :-)  The Pro Tour will be out this
way
next March so get to work on that Yellow Monster of yours.  Maybe by then I can
join you.  BTW, got an event down here on 8/19&20.

Dennis

--
Dennis Currington
1967.5 Solex 2000 CSP car on sabbatical