Re: Cleaning Z wheels question

To: "Mick T" <mickth@hotmail.com>, datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Cleaning Z wheels question
From: Ray Cole <raycole@mindspring.com>
Date: Mon, 14 Aug 2000 00:07:15 -0700
I had the same problem with a set of Z wheels and no amount of scrubbing or
polishing worked.  I finally took the wheels into a wheel shop that bead
blasted and polished them.  They now look great but it was about $60 per
wheel.

If you come up with something easier/cheaper I would be interested.

Good luck.

Ray

68 1600
68 2000