Re: 212s popping up everywhere!

To: "Andrew Murphy" <solex67@hotmail.com>, <datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: 212s popping up everywhere!
From: "datsunmike" <datsunmike@nyc.rr.com>
Date: Thu, 10 Aug 2000 20:26:33 -0400
Many years ago, very early 80s, my parts supplier, The Roadaster Store, knew
someone with a mint 212 which the guy bought at an Englishtown Swap (NJ)
meet for which he paid about $1,000 from the original owner's family. All
the receipts came with the car including one for a complete engine rebuild
for about $100 and every part he put into the car.

I took a ride in the back seat and it was quite interesting. The PO kept
excellent care of the car and it looked brand new. I heard he sold it to
Nissan for an undisclosed sum which was purported to be about $10,000.

It was orange with white coves.

66 Mike