Re: Tires and Wheels Keep the original size rims

To: datsunmike@nyc.rr.com, datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Tires and Wheels Keep the original size rims
From: Dat2000srl@aol.com
Date: Wed, 9 Aug 2000 22:02:07 EDT
I aggree with datsunmike,  every yoo boy in town dresses up their hondas and
toyotos with those goofy looking 16, 17 18" rims. I suggest you find the best
suited tires for the original size rims and add a litle extra air 45-50 PSI,
that will cut the side wall roll and give you better tracking in the corners.
It will also wear the tires a little sooner, but not drasstically in my
experience. the way I look at it 55 is the suggusted speed limit, and 28 is
the suggested tire pressure.
Larry