Re: Roadster sighting

To: "datsunmike" <datsunmike@nyc.rr.com>, "Fred Katz" <fredkatz@2xtreme.net>,
Subject: Re: Roadster sighting
From: "Tom Phelan" <tomph@ispchannel.com>
Date: Sun, 6 Aug 2000 16:35:18 -0400
Hi Mike,

You know, I can sense your frustration. I spent over 50 years in NY/LI, had
a roadster from '68 and only saw three other NY roadsters on the road the
whole time. Only other time I saw NY roadsters is when I finally got to
Watkins Glen. That's when I found out that there were least 5 others on LI!
Since I've moved to the hills of NC I've seen more running roadsters in the
past year than my whole lifetime in NY. Go figure. See ya in Sept.

Tom (I've owned more roadster now than NY Roadsters I've seen on LI) P
SEROC
Hendersonville NC
68 2L #2771

<snip>