found another Roadster owner in AZ

To: datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net
Subject: found another Roadster owner in AZ
From: SPL311RDST@aol.com
Date: Thu, 3 Aug 2000 11:24:40 EDT
Out of the blue I got a phone call yesterday from a local roadster owner.
(thanks Steve for digging up another roadster in hiding!)

This guy has both a 69 & 70 1600's. He's making 1 runner out of 2. Apparently
he got one of the cars from Mike (Kerr?) out of CA - (he couldn't remember
last name for sure- HIS first name is Loren, anybody remember him?). He has
no internet access for awhile, so I told him I'd inquire about some parts
here for him:

He was hoping one of the locals would have a spare set of top latch catches
(car side - both outboard) and something in a rebuildable (or ready to go)
console. (Yeah I know - both items/hen's teeth thing).

eMail me for his phone# if you think you can help.
If no one local has anything, I'll refer him to the usual set of vendors.

and yes Roman, when I get a chance I'll snag his VINs!!!

Laurie :-)
70 SPL311
69 SRL311
Chandler, AZ