Fog lights

To: <datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net>
Subject: Fog lights
From: "Amy & Erik" <apotter@mn.rr.com>
Date: Mon, 26 Jun 2000 16:44:59 -0500
I have heard a lot of talk about fog lights toasting the stock wire harness.
After spending enough time replacing my harness, I don't want to do that.
Has anybody tried wiring the lights to the battery and using a relay switch
hooked up to the factory fog light connections?  Any problems with this
idea?

Thanks for the help on my Temp/gas gauge problem.  I belive my thermostat
sender may not be properly grounded by what I have read, and my gas guage
may have a bad sender.  More sleuthing to follow.
Erik Smeby
2L1600