Re: <OT> boss w/a pick axe- my scary day

To: datsunmike <datsunmike@nyc.rr.com>
Subject: Re: <OT> boss w/a pick axe- my scary day
From: Guy <gppepoy@cybertrails.com>
Date: Sat, 24 Jun 2000 14:51:48 -0700
datsunmike wrote:

> Sue the SOB. What he did over the course of time is create a hostile work
> environment for one and all as well as sexual harrasment. and is not
> tolerated by either the law, the courts or workers. Find yourself a lawyer
> and also report it to the police as attempted assault with a dangerous
> instrument, harrasment and other penal laws that are peculiar to CA. You
> should file a report also with the CA Department of Labor and a Federal
> agency - the EEOC.
>
> Sue the SOB!!!!!!!!!! And file a police report and may be they will send
> someone over to investigate and shake the bastard up.
>
> Don't wait and write everything down so you don't forget anything and get
> the eyewitnesses names and addresses and all others who will back you up
> concerning all the other lousy things this bastard did over the course of
> the year. It is possible if you can get enough people and especially women
> together you can file a class action.
>
> '66 Mike

Hi Laurie,
This guy sounds like a certified neandertal.  You have witnesses, you
are fired, he broke the law.  Contact the Tempe Police and report his
aggression and other illegal behaviors.  Next I would be talking to a
competent attorney that specializes in sexual harassment and employment
law.  Your exemployer could be in jail and you could own the joint.
Call me if you need a referral.
Take care,
Guy
SPL 311
Tempe, AZ
PS with our hot economy you will be reemployed in a better position at
better pay in no time.  Hang in there and REPORT the sob.