Re: Oil drain back tube

To: <les@classicdatsun.com>
Subject: Re: Oil drain back tube
From: "Tom Phelan" <tomph@ispchannel.com>
Date: Wed, 21 Jun 2000 17:32:59 -0400
Hey Dennis!

Might have a problem there. I think the shavings are in a filter I threw out
about 140k miles ago but I'm sure someone will be able to calulate it for
you if you really need it. (really bigger grin) ;)

BTW - Did my annual flush of brake fliud. Noticable change in pedal hardness
this time. It's amazing how it gets soft without you even realizing it.

Tom (going to Ohio) P
SEROC