Re: Bosch Platinum

To: Davesmbox@aol.com,
Subject: Re: Bosch Platinum
From: Mike Poorboy <bitterrootprop@nidlink.com>
Date: Wed, 14 Jun 2000 19:40:38 -0700
Dave,
I have used both in the Bosch Platinum and the NGK. I had Bosch's
in it when I took it to CDM before my trip up here, and there mechanic
at the time switched the plugs to the NGK. I put over 3,000 miles
one the plugs with a worn out motor and it ran fine. I just switched
my Toyota 4Runner back to NGK's from Bosch. This engine has
270,000 miles on it and the NGK's run much better then the Bosch
plug's.

Mike