Re: OT but neat sports car

To: mtyler@hctc.net, dafox1@hotmail.com, Phillip.Hall@msfc.nasa.gov
Subject: Re: OT but neat sports car
From: "sidney raper" <spl310@hotmail.com>
Date: Fri, 09 Jun 2000 19:19:59 EDT
Range Rover??  Just pick up an old 289 or 302 Ford motor - ALL tigers came
with a small block Ford (2 barrel motor).  As an interesting aside, the last
year or two had chrysler alternators as mopar had bought the Rootes group...

Also, with the rover you only get a bit over 200 cubes, and we all know that
there is no replacement for displacement!! ;->
Sid