carb rebuild complete

To: "Datsun List" <datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net>
Subject: carb rebuild complete
From: "Pam and Paul Bauman" <plhbauman@earthlink.net>
Date: Sun, 4 Jun 2000 15:47:57 -0700
OK. The dirty deed is done. It went pretty well, I think. With all the parts
newly polished or plated they look darn good. Now it's your turn. I need
input. Check out the Photopoint site and let me know what I did wrong. I'm
sure something is on upside down or wrongwise in. Please post to the
guestbook and let me know. You can tell me if I did it right, too :-)

BTW, I am very happy with the plater I used. The name is:

Reid Metal Finishing
3110 West Harvard #14
Santa Ana, CA 92704
714-549-3771

They do zinc, nickel and anodizing.  They'll even bead blast the stuff you
didn't clean up!

Paul
67 1600