gm self exciting alternator

To: datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net
Subject: gm self exciting alternator
From: Beamonk@aol.com
Date: Fri, 30 Jul 1999 10:21:13 EDT
Hi all.
    I am installing a self exciting alternator this weekend. I have a '68
2000 which I  have converted to the right side alt. I know this is old news
but I want to make sure the wiring is correct. I am tired of fighting with my
charging system.  Who can tell me the correct way to wire. Straight to the
wiring harness or other?
    After five years of restoration, it is time to ride!

John Brasfield
Tuscaloosa ( too hot to mention and it's the humidity) Al.