monkey wrench

To: "datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net" <datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net>
Subject: monkey wrench
From: Chris Lyon <chrisroxx@excelonline.com>
Date: Thu, 29 Jul 1999 12:15:39 -0500
Hey everyone, Just thought I'd update everyone on  my rebuild. After the
intial problem of fixing my clutch, the engine was still out. I thought
what a great oppurtunity to check for any other major problems, rings,
valves, all that stuff you can't see everyday. So now I think i'm a
little over my head,so to speak. turns out my head has a small sprinkler
system crack in it and I need a replacment or a used one. But alas I am
still determined to finish this by the end of summer. What do you do
with the old head? Also my speedometers mile counter is stuck and i
would like to fix it once the rebuildt engine is in. Thanks for letting
me rant.

Chris Lyon
'69 2000
'69 1600