wiring

To: list <datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net>
Subject: wiring
From: "Henry, Mark" <mmhenry@cei.net>
Date: Thu, 29 Jul 1999 09:52:48 -0500
>From reading some of the messages it seems that some of you have the
complete parts manual.  Where can I get one for a 67.5?  I don't even
have a Chilton's, so you can imagine my frustration in tracking down my
wiring problems.  Funny, they all seemed to begin when I took out my
dash to restore it.  Now the thing won't start.  I'm guessing that is
not uncommon because I've taken out the ground, but I hope that I've not
screwed up anything by leaving the battery in while I disassembled the
dash.

I already  have the wiring diagram from the Sport Imports page.

Back to the manual--- Where?  How much? etc..

Thanks,
Mark Henry
Little Rock, AR